Reflecting on 2023
As 2023 rapidly draws to a close, it’s a natural time to pause, reflect and acknowledge the progress, challenges, and goals we have all made, faced, overcome, and achieved.
Let us take a moment to reflect on the accomplishments of 2023 and prepare for the exciting prospects that 2024 has in store. Let’s celebrate some of the highlights.
What have you achieved? Daunting question isn’t it! Let’s break it down!
(1) Did you ACHIEVE the professional goals you set for yourself this year?
Whether it was a promotion, a successful project, or a new skill acquired, give yourself credit for your hard work and dedication.
(2) PERSONAL development is as important as professional growth. Did you make strides to focus on your mental/emotional health this year?
Did you LEARN something new, overcome a personal challenge, or deepen your relationships with others?
Reflect on how you’ve GROWN individually, acts of kindness/volunteering are powerful ways to reflect on your impact.
I hope these prompts have helped you write down lots of your achievements.
Looking Forward to 2024
With the knowledge and experience gained in 2023, it’s time to set our sights on the future. It is an exciting future!
Here are a few steps to help you prepare for the year ahead:
(1) Set clear, achievable ASPIRATIONS for 2024. These can be related to business, personal growth, health, or community involvement.
(2) Develop a STRATEGIC plan to help you reach your aspirations. Break down your objectives into manageable steps and create a timeline to keep you on track.
(3) INVEST in your skill development, CPD learning. It is the key to staying relevant and achieving your aspirations.
(4) Remember to be GRATEFUL. Gratitude can fuel your motivation for the year ahead.
In my Finding my Feet Group I encouraged you to buy a new notebook to serve a unique purpose to document monthly achievements, both big and small. Write as much as you want and need to, there is not right or wrong, YOU ARE IN CHARGE.
At every month end, be honest, ask yourself some thought-provoking questions and encourage introspection.
Here are a few of the questions I have asked myself.
- How many clients did you see, were my aspirations achieved?
- What have you personally achieved, mindset, exercise?
- What have you achieved? Training, new products?
- What was the action that lit you up most this month?
- What upset your equilibrium, what will you change to stop it happening again?
- Celebrating achievements, all thoroughly deserved!
My 2023 Notebook has become more than “just” a notebook! It’s a source of inspiration. It reminds me to take time to reflect on my journey, and the things that have had a profound impact on my journey.
In conclusion, as we bid farewell to 2023, let us acknowledge our achievements and lessons learned. By reflecting on the past year, we can be better and appreciate how far we’ve come, look forward to the amazing steps you will be taking in 2024.
I can’t wait to read and hear of the adventures that await you all in 2024.
Let us raise our glasses to a bright and successful year ahead!
Article Photograph Credit: Unsplash.
Katie Page, MAR PRM, is a multifaceted professional, a reflexologist, business mentor, writer, and host for inspiring retreats.
Katie Page Businessology was established in 2020, offering invaluable mentorship to holistic therapists. Katie advocates an holistic approach, integrating business, mindset, and self-care principles.
Opportunities to engage with Katie span diverse avenues such as workshops, masterclasses, memberships, masterminds, online/in-person and retreats.
Working with her promises a rich tapestry of learning experiences and personal growth.
Find out more about Katie at: https://www.katiepage.co.uk