The terms and conditions detailed below apply to
the use of this website www.lovereflexology.net
Kelly Hainsworth retains ownership and all rights to www.lovereflexology.net including the name, the logo, articles, videos, podcasts, blogs and resources. In addition, Kelly Hainsworth is the owner of the Love Reflexology Facebook page and group, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts and the Love Reflexology Business Directory.
The Love Reflexology brand was established in August 2017 and is owned by Kelly Hainsworth.
The Love Reflexology logo was created by BrandKindly, is owned by Kelly Hainsworth and is a registered trademark. The logo cannot be reproduced or copied without consent from Kelly Hainsworth being obtained in writing.
Legal action may be taken if Kelly Hainsworth becomes aware that the logo is being used with out her consent.
All content produced for www.lovereflexology.net by Kelly Hainsworth is subject to Copyright Protection. Content produced by other sources, such as blog articles, will be credited to the author of it. Use of this website is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.
Permission is not granted by Kelly Hainsworth to photocopy, reproduce the page, videos, blogs, podcasts, articles and worksheets by handwriting, typing, scanning into a computer, screen grabbing on a mobile device or taking photographs of the content.
Information and materials accessed via any paid for areas of the website, are only to be used by the user who purchased access them. Information and materials accessed must not be reproduced, resold or distributed to any other practitioners, student practitioners, reflexology associations, reflexology schools or any third party.
Rental and Lending
Materials accessed on any part of lovereflexology.net must not be rented or loaned to any third party including and not exclusive to other practitioners, student practitioners, reflexology associations and reflexology schools.
Materials accessed on any area of lovereflexology.net must not be adapted either in written, video or audio form, translated into a different language, computer program or code.
Work produced by Kelly Hainsworth for Love Reflexology in all formats (video, audio, written) has taken a number of years to develop from her business experience and must not be reproduced, altered, shared, loaned, rented or distributed. All work is protected by copyright © and the logo is a registered trade mark ®.
Right to Attribution
Kelly Hainsworth must be recognised as the author of the videos, podcasts, blogs, worksheets, articles produced for Love Reflexology and must receive the right to attribution.
Kelly Hainsworth is not liable for any loss or damage that may occur from using lovereflexology.net
- any indirect, direct or consequential losses, any loss or damage by the use of this site or websites linked to it;
- the inability to use this site or sites linked to and from it;
- income or revenue salary or other payments;
- profits or contracts;
- anticipated savings;
- goodwill or reputation;
- tangible property;
- intangible property including loss, corruption or damage to data or any computer system, wasted management or office time.
All content provided on lovereflexology.net is for informational purposes only. Love Reflexology/Kelly Hainsworth makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information on this site.
Love Reflexology/Kelly Hainsworth will not be liable for any errors or omissions of this information nor any losses, injuries or damages from the display or use of the information.
Love Reflexology/Kelly Hainsworth will not be held liable for any business decisions made for your own business either financial or personal.
4. Virus Protection
Kelly Hainsworth makes every effort to check and test lovereflexology.net for viruses. You must make sure the way you use this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system.
Kelly Hainsworth is not responsible for any loss or disruption or damage to your data or computer system when using lovereflexology.net
5. Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
When using lovereflexology.net you must not introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. As a user of lovereflexology.net you must not try to gain unauthorised access to the site. Such attempts will be reported to the relevant authorities.
6. Third Party Links
7. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Please check the terms and conditions on lovereflexology.net regularly. Kelly Hainsworth may update them at any time and without notice.
If you continue to use lovereflexology.net, you agree to any changes in the term and conditions when they are updated.
8. Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on this site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, external links and availability. Kelly Hainsworth reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted any orders, emails or enquiries).
9. Personal Information
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of this site or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of this or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. Kelly Hainsworth reserves the right to terminate your use of this site or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
11. Love Reflexology Directory
- Please note that the listing of businesses on the Love Reflexology Directory will be under the discretion of its founder Kelly Hainsworth. All new Love Reflexology Directory requests will be required to complete a Love Reflexology Directory Application form and read these terms and conditions.
- Once an application for the Love Reflexology Directory has been received and accepted, joining details including how to make payment will be sent to the applicant.
- It is your responsibility to inform Kelly Hainsworth of any changes to your business such as a new logo or website address. Any updates/changes to the listing must be sent to Kelly Hainsworth at email@example.com
Payment and Refunds
- Payment details will be sent to the Love Reflexology Directory applicant once an application has been accepted by Kelly Hainsworth. A listing will only go live on the Love Reflexology Directory once payment has been received in full.
- Once the listing for your organisation goes live on the Love Reflexology Directory, you may request a full refund 7 days from the start of your listing. A request for a full refund must be sent in writing to Kelly Hainsworth at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your reasons for why the refund is requested. After this 7-day period, no refunds will be granted.
- Refunds will be made via the same method as the original payment.
Renewal of Love Reflexology Directory Membership
- Ahead of your Love Reflexology Directory listing expiry date, a renewal reminder will be sent to the contact details provided to establish if you would like to renew your listing.
- If you would like to renew your listing, an invoice will be issued, and payment will be required ahead of your renewal date. If I do not hear from you to confirm whether you would like to renew your listing, the listing for your organisation will be removed from the Love Reflexology Directory after the renewal date has passed.
- This will also mean from that date you will no longer be able to promote your business to the Love Reflexology community on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Please note I will then securely delete any data I hold about you and your business.
On joining the Love Reflexology Directory, you accept:
- These terms and conditions,
- Love Reflexology and Kelly Hainsworth as the founder will not be held responsible for the content or the delivery of any course, workshop or event. Any feedback regarding the course, workshop or event from a participant/attendee must be raised with you as the tutor/organiser.
- Love Reflexology and Kelly Hainsworth as the founder will not be held responsible for any products or services purchased from suppliers listed on the Love Reflexology Directory. Any feedback regarding an order or service received must be raised with you as the supplier.
- Love Reflexology does not provide course, event or workshop accreditation or approval. The Love Reflexology Directory is a paid for marketing directory and businesses listed, are not personally endorsed by Love Reflexology or Kelly Hainsworth.
- That any content discussed or posted within the Love Reflexology Facebook closed group community must not be shared outside of the group to protect its integrity amongst practitioners.
- Kelly Hainsworth is the creator of the Love Reflexology community and directory and all content is owned by her.
- You are responsible for your own various business insurance(s), course accreditation/approval and other business affairs. Love Reflexology and Kelly Hainsworth simply provide a platform to promote your business to the reflexology community.
- Kelly Hainsworth and Love Reflexology are not responsible for any losses your business may incur.
12. Users of the Love Reflexology Directory
- When booking a course, event or workshop listed on the Love Reflexology Directory, it is the responsibility of the reflexologist to check the content matches their own CPD requirements and needs.
- Love Reflexology and Kelly Hainsworth will not be held responsible for the content or the delivery of any course. Any feedback regarding the course, workshop or event must be raised with the tutor/organiser.
- Love Reflexology and Kelly Hainsworth does not provide course, event or workshop accreditation or approval. The Love Reflexology Directory is a paid for marketing directory and businesses listed, are not personally endorsed by Love Reflexology or Kelly Hainsworth.
- Love Reflexology and Kelly Hainsworth will not be held responsible for any products or services purchased from suppliers listed on the Love Reflexology Directory. Any feedback regarding an order or service must be raised with the supplier.
13. Affiliate Links
An affiliate link is a website link which means Love Reflexology would be promoting a product(s)/service(s), as provided by a third-party website or source.
Where affiliate links appear on the Love Reflexology website, it will state clearly on the blog, shop page, article, podcast etc if an affiliate link is being used.
If you click on an affiliate link and buy a service/product as a result, I (Kelly Hainsworth) will be rewarded with a small commission of the sale. Please note no extra costs would be added to the products/services for this to happen.
www.lovereflexology.net will only display affiliate links for companies that I (Kelly Hainsworth) personally trust and use their products or services. These are for products/services I believe the reflexology community will love.
Kelly Hainsworth founder of Love Reflexology is not responsible for any products or services purchased by an affiliate link listed on the Love Reflexology website, social media accounts or newsletter. Any financial losses incurred, injury or disputes with the organisation, following a purchase from the affiliate link or by visiting their website, must be taken up directly with the affiliate link company.
14. Digital Download Royalty Free Music
Music available as a digital download on the Love Reflexology website is composed by J A Williams (JJ Music Publishing). Kelly Hainsworth founder of Love Reflexology owns the copyright, publishing rights and all other rights related to the songs and can sell the digital downloads for use in Sound Therapy and Reflexology on the Love Reflexology website.
Purchase of Music
Music can be purchased from the Love Reflexology website as a digital download and pricing information is displayed clearly.
All prices are shown in £s sterling and include VAT.
There are no delivery costs as this is a digital download.
Kelly Hainsworth and Love Reflexology accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage to your device(s) when making the download or when the download is complete.
Payment is processed via PayPal, and the Love Reflexology website uses WooCommerce to present the products.
Please read the terms and conditions, and the privacy policies from PayPal and WooCommerce before you make a purchase.
Love Reflexology and Kelly Hainsworth will not be held responsible for any loss incurred in the process of or after payment is made.
Refunds and Returns
As the music is a digital download this item is not eligible for return.
Refunds on digital music downloads will only be considered within 7 days of purchasing. A refund will only be considered once downloaded if it does not work properly. Kelly Hainsworth and Love Reflexology are responsible for the supply of the music downloads only and are not responsible for how and where you download the music files. Please contact Kelly Hainsworth at email@example.com if you have any questions.
If a refund is given the downloaded album must be removed from your library.
Once a download has been made following a purchase on the Love Reflexology website, you must not forward this item to a third party to use. It is for your own use only.
16. Love Reflexology Events
Before booking a place on a Love Reflexology Event please read the below terms and conditions and be sure they are fully understood, and you accept the contents.
If you have any questions before booking a place, please contact Kelly Hainsworth at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where ‘we’ is used below this refers to Kelly Hainsworth and Love Reflexology.
- Payments are to be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Online events are for one person per payment only, and the Zoom link must not be shared with anyone else. If the Zoom link is shared your place will be withdrawn from the event and a refund will not be given.
- Prices for the events are show in £s sterling and include VAT.
- Payment is processed via PayPal, and the Love Reflexology website uses WooCommerce to present the events.
- Please read the terms and conditions, and the privacy policies from PayPal and WooCommerce before you make a purchase.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss incurred in the process of or after payment is made.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Should we find it necessary to cancel or postpone an event you will be offered an alternative option, or a refund will be made. You will be contacted via email immediately to share these options.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative venue to those published for an event.
- If you are unable to attend the event you have purchased, please contact Kelly Hainsworth within 30-days of the event date at email@example.com so an alternative date(s) may be provided. We cannot be held responsible if you are unable to attend a replacement date. If a refund is required (minus the non-refundable administration and processing fee), you must cancel within 30-days of booking the event by writing to Kelly Hainsworth at firstname.lastname@example.org
- After the 30-day refund period events are non-refundable.
- Failure to attend your purchased event will result in the loss of all payments made and in all circumstances.
- If you ask to swap dates for any reason within 10-days of your event date it is non-exchangeable, non-refundable and you will not be offered an alternative date.
- We will not be held responsible for any additional expenses incurred because of an event cancellation.
- We shall not assume liability for events beyond our control.
- All material included within the events are subject to Copyright© and must not be reproduced, shared, copied, or edited in any way. Copyright and intellectual property violations will be dealt with in a robust legal manner.
- If you purchase an online event the Zoom link must not be shared with anyone else and is for your use only. If the Zoom link is shared your place will be withdrawn from the event and a refund will not be given.
Questions regarding the Terms and Conditions should be emailed to Kelly Hainsworth email@example.com These terms and conditions were created on 30 December 2019.
17. Changes to Terms and Conditions
Any changes to the terms and conditions will be posted on this page.
This is the sixth version of Love Reflexology’s terms and conditions.
Changes made on 5 February 2020: additional paragraphs added (final three) under point 3.
Changes made on 10 June 2020: additional paragraphs added (five and six) under point 13.
Changes made on 19 August 2020: additions made under point one, sharing the Love Reflexology logo is now a registered trademark. Also, detail of the trademark added under point 2, sub heading moral rights.
Changes made on 14 September 2020: point 14 added, Digital Download Royalty Free Music.
Changes made on 18 April 2023: point 14, the Love Reflexology Music is now owned by Kelly Hainsworth who has the full rights to sell and distribute it via the website.
Changes made on 18 April 2023: point 16 added, Love Reflexology Events.